Second pair of Eleonora, this time in a very stretchy lightweight black denim. I have altered the pattern from version 1:
1) Swayback adjustment, lowering CB about 2,5 cm/ 1″
2) Low butt adjustment, scooping about 1,5 cm/ 0.6″ in back crotch curve
3) Scooping about 1 cm/ 0.4″ in front crotch curve
4) Adding about 1 cm/0.4″ in CB seam for more room for the butt
5) Tapering the last 10 cm/ 4″ of the legs slightly, about 4 cm/ 1.5″ in all
6) Shortened the back elastic about 2 cm/ 0.8″
7) Added pockets
They fit so much better than version 1, but this fabric has a bit more stretch (maybe 22%, as first pair was below 20%), so its hard to tell if I need more alterations. A lot of the lines and wrinkles have disappeared. I actually think I could have gone down a size without any problems with this pair.
For my next pair I will add 5 cm/ 2″ more to the length and perhaps taper the legs a bit more, and perhaps make them more skinny in the full length of the legs. I am thinking about lowering the rise a bit, but this is so comfy. All over, I am very happy with these 🙂 I wore them all day today, and they still look and fell great.
It is difficult to take pictures of black pants, but here goes.